Welcome to VoiceCouncil’s podcast launched in March 2017!
Power up your vocal development with legendary vocal coach, Mark Baxter, in Singer Solutions, the podcast that gives you the insight you need on becoming a singer, money, gear, health and vocal technique.
Enjoy season one below.
Season two is coming this fall!
Singer Solutions Podcast – Season One
- Episode 1 – Sing Higher (March 1, 2017)
- Episode 2 – Sing With More Power (March 15, 2017)
- Episode 3 – Singing When You’re Sick (April 5, 2017)
- Episode 4 – Permanent Vocal Damage (April 19th, 2017)
- Episode 5 – Don’t Fear The Gear (May 10th)
- Episode 6 – Make a Living From Singing (May 24th)
You can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
Mark Baxter has worked as a coach with Aerosmith, Journey, Goo Goo Dolls — and many others. He is the author of The Rock-n-Roll Singer’s Survival, creator of The Singer’s Toolbox instructional DVD, Sing Like an Idol instructional CD. Mark operates vocal studios in New York, Boston, Los Angeles and online via Skype. Visit his website: VoiceLesson